stolen bike dynasty

Saturday, September 09, 2006

quick update and a random ashley judd photo

Okay I'll make this quick because UND / Penn St along with UW / OU is on TV and I gots some drinking to catch up on before the 5:00 Texas / Ohio St. tilt. Out of respect to the author of Pancake Day I have put my lunch money on Teddy Jr. and Troy to cover the spread. So I apologize to all my peeps in Austin for this one day (don't worry I have Chris Simms in all 3 of NFL pools and I love the Don't Mess With Texas MBMA shirt you sent me).


So I had a game in Kentucky against Ashley Judd's Wildcats and this was a walk in the park. FR Brandon Luke had a huge game with 138 yards and 1 Td in a 43-10 blowout. QB Arnold was an amazing 15-16 with 239 yards and 1 TD, his only incompletion was an INT.Then it was off to L.A. (where I'm headed to on the 21st) for a matchup against UCLA and Joe Namath and the boys must've been doing some late night partying because Bama was sluggish from the start. UCLA went into the half with a 28-13 lead and Newport Beach native Trevor Theriot not only ran for 2 TDs but thew a pass TD in a trick play. But Namath and the boys sobered up at the half. FR RBs Ferguson and Coles dominated from here on. Feguson finished with 194 yards and 2 TDs while Coles had 115 and 1 TD. Arnold ended up throwing for 238 yards and 3 TDs, while WR J.T. Thompson had 7 receptions for 134 yards and 1 TD in a 50-35 shootout victory

Up next for #6 Bama, rivaly Tennessee, but for me its a hell a lot of football watching,

Oh and read this lonelygirl15 article

cheers

1 Comments:

  • colt mccoy is sick, whoops spoke too soon ,fumble

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/9/06 5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home