stolen bike dynasty

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Game Freeze, Delmon Young & Arnold Recruiting Video

The game locked up on me last night. I was in Knoxville playing #24 Tennessee (Bama is 6-2 at #22) and was up 14-0. Then in the closing seconds of the half, my SS intercepted a pass, but at the same time there was a pass interference call. This was follwed by that weird bzzzzzzzzzz noise and the game crashed. WTF? With this crash and the Ole Miss fumblitis incident I feel like someone out there does not want me to finish my 3rd season. I was so angry that I decided to go and smash things, too bad someone caught me on tape.

Is it because I neglected you for 3 whole days. Man this is like taking off on your girlfriend to go on a fishing trip with the boys and then your girl gives you no love when you come back. Okay I apologize. Just let me finish my game. I promise to give you more attention tonight.

In other news

- lonelygirl15 has posted on new vid, its weird and creepy, lacks the charm of HBO's, errr I meant "HER" other vids
- Delmon Young, whom yall might remember from this bat throwing incident, hit his first HR last night. All this after he was introduced to majors by getting hit by a pitch in his first AB. This boy is going tear it up.
- true freshman C.J. Gable looks to be the heir to Reggie Bush
- note to self: don't wear mask or cape when robbing bank
- finally baseball in the holy land
- and last but not least, due to popular demand I dug up the Ben Arnold recruiting video from Rivals.com


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home