stolen bike dynasty

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Overlooking Ok State & The Black Six

With ranked Arkansas, Georgia and UND coming up on the schedule, I looked at the Oklahoma St game as a tune up before the big prize fight. I guess I forgot that they were undefeated and also had a 99 overall QB in Bobby Reid. My running game was non-existant but I still had a 17-10 lead going into the 4th quarter. Who would have known that Reid would go nuts (I even triple spyed him) Ok St scores 13 points in a 23-17 upset over #12 Alabama. Bama is now 3-1

So I decided to drown out my sorrows by watching the season finale of the Hills. Very unimpressed with LC for choosing Malibu over Paris. Whats up with all the summer movies telling people to choose family and love over careers, Click, The Devil Wears Prada, Clekrs 2. BOOOOOO! Bad message for the kids. So two strikes for Mylosh on the night. To cheer myself up I finally decided to watch The Black Six, which I bought at a discount store for $1.99.Click on image for a better pic. It stars a bunch of football players (Mean Joe Greene, Mercury Morris and Gene Washington!) as ex nam vets who cruise around their bikes. But Bubba (Gene Washington) finds out his brother Eddie was murdered for dating a white girl, played in an oscar worthy performance by the lovely Cindy Daly. Now the ONLY unrealistic thing in the movie was that Eddie had a football scholarship as a Kicker. Let's just say that the Black Six literary take the HOUSE DOWN. There is a rad fight scene at the end with racist bikers and a fabulous ending. Buy this if you see it in stores or just ask me to borrow it.

- keeping with the Jewish love theme of this blog, Jets RB Kevan Barlow apologizes for his Mike Nolan / Hitler comparison
- i've always had dreams of playing for the Blue Jays, since that won't happen I'll have to live vicariously through this fellow
- also ESPN Page 2 has a good write up on the ratings in the Madden. Yes I heard about the fatigue thing. All I can say about the ratings crew for Madden is that I don't know ya, but I'm pretty sure they are the coolest people in the world :)

2 Comments:

  • You guys are crazy dedicated yo, damn!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 24/8/06 6:59 PM  

  • Christian, you got all the skillz of stump the scwhab, but you look like E from Entourage. Play on Player, remember menace to society? You got that crazy game player, keep yo grind tight and your pimpin shit fly and represent to the fullest. you a made man homie. serious werd

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 24/8/06 7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home