stolen bike dynasty

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Huskies Dynasty off to good start; Apology to Landers

Bama Dynasty is on hiatus for now!. I miss Darby. So I'm going to basically every UW football home game this year so I guess I'll try a dynasty with them. Plus its nice to get off to a fresh start with Lander's sliders (small tweaks of course) and an entirely different offence from Bama. No doubt the key focus will be on QB Isaiah Stanback, he's the fastest QB in the game. Only threw the ball 12 times with 7 completions as he rushed for 72 yards. But of those 7 completions, 3 were for TDs to Corey Williams who fnished with 5-101-3. C.J. Wallace was great on D too, as the SENIOR safety had 3 INTs. Eat it San Jose St.
UW 38, SJSU 10

up next Oklahoma and I used default rosters, so Bomar is still there, Damn it!

Recruiting Notes

Two key Canadian 4 star recruits have UW at the top of their lists. Rory Robinson a CB from beautiful Abbotsford, BC and Mike Horton (possible relation to Maple Leaf legend Tim, even though Mike is black and has cornrows) a WR from Oshawa, Ontario. Yes that it is a picture of a Tim Hortons in Oshawa. Click on photo for more info.

O'Canada

Finally an apology to Chris Lander. I knew you'd hate the Reviews on Reviews, but I was bored at work and that Village Voice review really bugged me. I'll keep my hatred towards New Yorkers minimal on this blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home