stolen bike dynasty

Friday, August 18, 2006

My 15 Minutes of Internet Fame !!!!!!!!!!!

Man I feel like a little school girl here, who has just met Lance Bass (or school boy). Warren St. John author of Rammer Jammer Yellow Hammer has linked me on his website. Man I don't know how to respond (chris help!), I only thought my friends and coworkers roamed around here. His book rules. Also EDSBS (a college football site that I've been reading for awhile) has linked me too. Nice!!!! This is much better than when I met Nelson Mandela.

Very Nice Friday Gift. Great that's all I need with the weekend coming up, more reason to play my Bama Dynasty

cheers

3 Comments:

  • Dude, that pic looks *so* photoshopped.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 18/8/06 4:26 PM  

  • Greetings Broadway Myles. I hear from local leged broadway Joe Namath is an over the hill mediocre pitchman and you by rights deserve solely the moniker Broadway. So...I have given it completely to you. Onto those Jays, Halladay going for his league leading 16th win today and who is he up against.....a frenchie...a a good one too. Too bad when I think of frenchies i cannot help but think of cheese, then poutine then the entire population of crustbuckets who live in lame towns and contribute nothing to overall Canada but there hot women (for which we forgive almost all sins of theirs) and hockey players.
    Now onto my nomination for fan of the year. There is in my mind a clear leader as of Yesterday. This kid showed ambition in his endeavor. Add in a dash of subterfuge, you might as well "RACK HIM". Nuff props Ryan Leli. Impersonating a reporter in order to talk shit freely with your favourite Mets, and ex Mets in the case of Mike Piazza is the kind of thing all of us who read this Stolen Bike Dynasty can relate too. Forging documents to validate your claims is a solid start to white collar criminal enterprising. Forgery is a far better racket than selling dime bags. And it worked for three games! I salute you. The Suffolk county district prosecutor has shown he is both a Yankee fan (mildly distressing) and retarded (given his postion of power very distressing) by seeking seven years. you are a hero Ryan Leli to any eager sports fan. For you I say go Mets!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 20/8/06 10:04 AM  

  • you are so hot, I want your body, let's hook up

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 20/8/06 2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home