stolen bike dynasty

Friday, October 06, 2006

kings #2

With yesterday's 6-0 thrashing of the Ottawa Sens, it looks like I'm on pace to hit my 81-1-0 prediction for the Leafs. Also Kyle Wellwood is on track to have well over 200 assists. While the Leafs will always be #1 in my heart, tonight I will be cheering for the L.A. Kings in their season opener against Anaheim. Now wait a second, before you start questioning my loyalty and cursing me like the way these guys flipped out on Matthew McConaughey when he was rooting for Marshall (I'm guessing these are the same type of people who wanted Vince Young to play WR), remember I am, and always will be a Toronto homer. Go Jays, Go Raptors, Go Leafs! As far as the Kings go for this season, they serve as my adoptive 2nd team. Me and a bunch of fellow Leafs fans had a blast at Ducks / Kings preseason match earlier this year and we met some cool people. Plus what better way would there be to stick it to Vancouver Radio Show callers, if Cloutier and Crawford were to have stellar years(damn it, I used a Vancouver word there: 'STELLAR'). Also the Anaheim Ducks are their rivals and they have Chris Pronger and he is a Jerkstore times ten!

In regards to my Dynasty, I've been trying out CL's Heisman sliders with a couple of tweaks. He's been having a blast since he moved up to Heisman, despite a heartbreaking loss to the University of Washington. I only played 2 quarters, but I must say that I love the gameplay. However it will take me awhile to get used to the speed at Heisman level and I don't want to have my Bama team that I built up go 2-10, so I vision a start to a new Dynasty with a Top 25 team by weekend's end. So cheers, the Kings just like my new Dynasty team will serve as my bread to my steak, my Qualye to Bush, my Wennington to Longley, my Scarlett Johansson to my Natalie Portman(yes I was looking for an excuse to insert that pic, yes I did spend 2 hours staring at the photo at work thinking that some cosmic force would make them kiss), basically a great second option.



Go Kings, Kings #2

happy thanksgiving canada

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home