stolen bike dynasty

Friday, October 20, 2006

rejection fridays from wikiality

Spending another Friday night at work, so instead of finding rejection from drunk 18 years old girls at bars, I was finding it in the form of wikiality entries. I can't believe Colbert's crew rejected my entries for mylosh and laguna beach I will soon have my own wiki in hopes of taking over the world.

Oh ya I haven't had a Dynasty update in awhile, well because of work, but mostly because of TS playing Tiger Woods, ha! I want to get work done and go home, so this will be quick, I came in 5-2 ranked #14 against bitter rival Tennessee (who Bama is actually playing tomorrow!!!!!) who was also 5-2 but ranked #23. After using the Texas Tech playbook the last couple of games, I found that I was really missing my running game so I switched back to Pitt's playbook. And the running game was sweet, SO Star Steve Ferguson ran for 100 yards and 1 TD but what was more impressive was that his backup, Dominic Coles, also a SO, ran for 101 yards and the game winning TD! Chad Arnold controlled the pace of the game going 15-20 and 158 yards as Bama won this tight battle 17-16. So far all my Bama/Tenn games have been tight. Good thing I have a blog to remind me of things, because it looks like the last time I played Tennessee the score was 36-33 and I played it on a Saturday night alone, bitching about the new BC Liquor store bags and drinking by myself. Aren't you jealous of my life? Ahhh the memories!

No time to sleep however as Bama travels to South Bend to face #5 Notre Dame (5-1), their only loss being to undefeated LSU (6-0), whom the Tide play in 3 weeks

5 Comments:

  • Yo Broadway Meloshe, do you have a pigskin. We should take it to the park and run some post patterns.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 21/10/06 3:59 AM  

  • hey anonymous, who are ya? and why you postin' at 4 in the morning, and you spelled my name wrong

    By Blogger MV, at 21/10/06 1:02 PM  

  • 03:41, 21 October 2006 Liberty deleted "Mylosh" (nowhere near truthy.)

    As if she would know.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 22/10/06 12:37 PM  

  • 03:41, 21 October 2006 Liberty deleted "Mylosh" (nowhere near truthy.)

    As if she would know.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 22/10/06 12:37 PM  

  • I'm sorry your entries got deleted. Perhaps they didn't contain enough truthiness from your heart or gut.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 21/11/06 2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home