stolen bike dynasty

Saturday, October 14, 2006

tiger invades home, utep recap, and upset in tucson

Wow that Bama game was nuts! The real one I mean. And Vandy beating Georgia. So I got about 30 minutes until the SC game against Arizona St. so instead of taking a break and walking on the beach I've decided to provide recaps from my Dynasty which I haven't played in awhile. Last night I purchased Tiger Woods 07 and my semi-pro golfer roomate has been hooked on it (notice the Jenga in the photo). He created himself, while I created a teenage girl named Surrey. I still don't know too much about golf, which is why I stink in the game, but the create a player option is pretty sweet.

Anyways as most of you know I've made the move to Heisman, this is the first time I have ever played Heisman in my 8 years of playing the NCAA Football series. I lost my first game to South Carolina 14-34, Spurrier's playbook was tricky. They have this one weird formation with their tackles pulled apart from the rest of the lineman and it tricked me into going for the kill. I got burned on it everytime. Very similar to this old Roy Jones Jr knockout. However after that South Carolina loss I won two games against quality opponents, with a 28-14 win over Arkansas and beating Florida 43-23. In Heisman I learned that you have to concentrate on every play in order to do well. In 07 momentum is huge and whether you like it or not it is a huge factor, thus you have to pay attention to the meter at all times

So off to the UTEP game which was one of the most exciting games I ever played. UTEP came into Tuscaloosa with a 4-1 record and in the words of that retartd Isiah Thomas, "They brought their "A" game". But it was the first game back from injury of my star WR Joel Thompson. And all he did was break the Bama record for REC yards in a game with 237 and 3 TDs. QB Chad Arnold went 18-28 and 343 yards and of course the 3 TDs to JT. Bama pulled off a narrow 23-20 victory. Also in other Dynasty news, OU beat Texas 53 to 7 in the Red River shootout and Arizona pulled off a huge upset against USC. The game was in Tucson and I wish I had more game shots from the USC/Zona game that I went to earlier this year, but I was very drunk so below is a pic from a typical Tucson post party, cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home